Unblock Entire Internet
Best VPN services to change and hide IP address in 2019
Top 9 Best VPN Services for May
Fantastic VPN service that gives you unlimited simultaneous connections.
Feature-packed clients and impressive configuration options
The best all-around VPN service for speed, privacy and unblocking. Outstanding!
An ultra-secure provider
Great for performance and security.
Wide coverage plus excellent speed
Awesome for torrenting and other P2P traffic
One of the fastest swimmers in the VPN sea
One of the fastest swimmers in the VPN sea
Get 75% off Nord’s 3-year plan
Get 79% off CyberGhost’s 3-year plan
Get 3 months free with 12-month plan
How to Choose the Best VPN for Your Needs?
A Virtual private network (VPN) is a service specifically designed to give its users complete online anonymity by masking/hiding the person’s Internet Protocol (IP) address so as to prevent some third parties from tracing his/her browsing behavior. Perhaps you’re curious about how to hide IP address and you’ve tried searching Google for “how to change IP address”, then a good VPN will enable you to do that!
VPN is useful for:
– Masking the users IP so as to protect some sensitive data
– Bypassing geo-restricted contents e.g Netflix
– Protecting personal data from online hackers and cybercriminals
– Defeating Oppressive Government Censorship
– Blocking unsolicited ads that slow down your browsing experience
– Bypassing ISP bandwidth throttling, etc.
Yes. It even provides you with a steady speed and also allows you to stream some geo-blocked content on websites like Netflix, Youtube.
Yes, the use of VPN is legal. However, there are some countries where it is illegal to use VPN and again there are some countries that citizens are permitted to use only government-approved VPNs. Some of the countries include:
- China: Only government-approved VPNs are allowed to use
Since: March 2018
Why: The government wants to regulate VPNs which are going against the laws of the land.
- Russia: Only government-approved VPNs are allowed to use
Since: November 2017
Why: The law was enacted to prevent the spreading of unlawful content in the country.
- Iran: Only government-approved VPNs are allowed to use
Why: The law was enacted to fish out those who are violating some of the existing state laws.
- United Arab Emirates: Restricted for Individuals
Why: It was enacted to prevent people from using free VOIP services over the local Telecom companies of UAE.
- Turkey: Restricted
Why: To prevent circumvention of government-imposed censorship via VPN services.
- Iraq: Fully Banned
Since: June 2014
Why: To restrict ISIS from manipulating social media, although some government officials and government-owned institutions still use them.
- Belarus: Fully Banned
Why: It was banned so as to prevent the citizens from bypassing any restriction that the government may put in place.
Best VPN services are reliable and they keep no logs. That’s why you need to desist from using a random VPN so as to protect your data from online hackers and cybercriminals.
They are not recommended. The reason is simple: various studies show they are capable of storing your personal data and can sell it to third parties.
If You‘re Not Paying For It, You Become The Product.
VPN does not necessarily impact your browsing speed. VPN can only be as fast as your connection speed, it cannot surpass it. However, you may witness a small loss in speed [usually between 10-20%] when connecting to any VPN service because they encrypt all your data so that they will not be readable or accessible by third parties.
Some other variables that can impact your internet browsing speed – the geographical location of the server, encryption level, existing protocols, server load, ISP speed restrictions.
There are little or no risks of using a VPN. However, you may be putting yourself at a big risk when you make use of free or any random VPN as they may not be strong enough to protect you against online dangers or hackers.
Some other risks associated with using the unreliable VPN:
- They may compromise your security;
- They may track your online activity;
- They don’t unblock Netflix;
- They limit the amount of data You can use;
- They slow down your internet speed;
- They bombard you with ads;
- They may collect and sell your personal data.
There are more than enough providers to choose from.
Why expose yourself to such risks when a reliable VPN doesn’t cost a fortune?
Here are some reasons you need to hide your IP and change it to a new one when you are surfing the net:
- Remain anonymous on the internet;
- Hide your current location;
- Block targeted attacks;
- Access streaming websites, wherever you are
- Circumvent IP restrictions
- Get past censorship
- Keep your search activity private